Perfectly presented, this charming home has everything to delight with all the period charm to tug on the heartstrings of the traditionalist.
- Complete with Victorian bull-nose verandah, period fretwork, and high ceilings.
- Open fire places, wide hallway & beautiful Baltic pine floorboards
- Fully enhanced by an open plan meals / kitchen light filled extension.
- Spacious light filled lounge complete with ambiance of the fireplace.
- Sliding door access to the lovely rear yard, secure & private allotment.
- The home comprises three bedrooms each with built in robes, master with fireplace.
- Impressive kitchen with large benchtop, quality appliances, open plan living & dining.
- Original yet functional central bathroom.
- Ample storage throughout.
- Quaint gardens and driveway access for cars off street, with garage / shed for storage.
This home has been gloriously loved over the years. It has a great feel & is situated moments from the CBD. Ironbark is an area, so sought after & close to Bendigo, you cannot doubt the future of this suburb will only continue to appreciate. This character filled house will be the perfect entertainer and an investment for the future.