Incomparable in its offering to the Bendigo market is this rare opportunity to secure a substantial property, in a prime blue chip position totalling over 3100m2 over 3 separate Titles, being sold as a whole.
On offer as a combined package is 4 Niemann Street, 183 Arnold Street, and 189A Arnold Street, Bendigo.
Title 1: 4 Niemann Street, Bendigo - Period residence set on 1212m2.
Showcasing exquisite period elegance, and set on an elevated allotment with established gardens that create a private park-like setting.
- Residence comprises 4 bedrooms with main including ensuite and walk in robe, open plan kitchen/meals and living area, formal lounge, additional sitting area, 4 toilets plus spacious main bathroom.
- The extension/deck area was a master craftsman finished project, including quality kitchen with marble finish, premium appliances, and stunning, wide recycled Jarrah floorboards.
- Further attributes include thermostat controlled hydronic heating throughout, ducted cooling, open fireplaces, beautiful lead lighting, solar power, and electric external awnings.
- Multipurpose studio/cottage offers two levels of additional space, including modern kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
Title 2: 183 Arnold Street, Bendigo - Period residence set on approx 730m2
“Tilly's Cottage” is a Victorian era property situated in a highly enviable position, close to all amenities. An exceptional place to call home, or continue running the property as an attractive option for short term, furnished accommodation.
- Residence comprises 3 bedrooms, spacious kitchen and bathroom, formal lounge, undercover entertaining area, 2 toilets plus separate laundry.
- Picturesque cottage garden provides a relaxing atmosphere, and the allotment is spacious offering approximately 730m2 in total.
- Frontage to Arnold Street with secure undercover car accommodation accessed via Niemann Street (rear of the property).
- Various heating and cooling options throughout to ensure year round comfort.
Tilly's cottage offers a driveway off Niemann Street that could create a significant access opportunity to Title 3 (STCA), which is vacant land, with current legal access off Arnold Street.
Title 3 - 189A Arnold Street, Bendigo - land component of 1177m2
A rare vacant land parcel in this position, significant in its size, immaculately presented with gardens that offer a park-like setting, including Shiraz vines and a stunning combination of established trees and plant life. For the developer/land banker/investor, this is a component of the overall property that will be impossible to ignore.
You'll rarely need a car with easy access to the Bendigo CBD, Ulumbarra Theatre, shopping, cafe's/restaurants, schools and a variety of recreational and entertainment facilities. Bendigo's world class, new $630 million hospital is also only a few mins walk away.