A stunning transformation.....Beyond the distinctive tuck pointed period facade an innovative family residence has been created with craftsmanship and intricate attention to detail, the culmination of a four year renovation and restoration resulting in one of the most captivating and inspiring offerings to contrast both gold rush and modern architecture. Zoned commercial 1, set on a 1410 corner allotment the diverse floorplan offers the flexibility of both residential and business use (STCA).
- 6 Bedrooms over 2 levels, 3 with ensuites including guest house with kitchenette.
- 4 living areas including a downstairs entertaining room opening onto a Tuscan inspired courtyard.
- Timeless kitchen with marble benchtops and Miele appliances, separate dining room.
- 10m long sandstone cellar, light filled open study with built in cabinetry.
- Hydronic heating on both levels, 4 r/c split systems.
- Imported Axminster carpets, bespoke Merbau entertaining deck.
- Fruit orchard, established gardens, double lock up garage.
'A labour of love'...Stunning and exquisite, a unique and very special offering.
Click on the Virtual Tour link to view a 3D walk through