Positioned at the rear of the complex, with the desirable nature reserve behind, utilise the gate through for access to nature & walking track. The low maintenance courtyard offers veggie patch & garden sheds, this is the ultimate downsizer.
- Two major bedrooms each with built in robes for storage.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area, with heating & cooling, and a dishwasher in the kitchen.
- Two way bathroom offer's central convenience, with bath & is in good condition.
- Large kitchen, dishwasher, pantry and generous bench space.
- Larger than average land with paved garden and established fruit trees and garden shed.
- Fantastic solar system enables you to take advantage of rebates for your electricity bills.
- Owners Corp fee is minimal, approximately $232.00 per year.
- Currently owner occupied, would be a desirable rental of $230 - $240 per week in the current climate.
What a unique and wonderful opportunity to purchase this well presented home, in a fantastic suburb! Call Bec or Matt for an inspection today.