95 Baxter Street Bendigo
“Trent House” - Vibrant Victorian!
Immersed in character is this three bedroom home in one of Bendigo's premier locations in the highly sought after Hospital precinct. This is an absolute must to inspect with a smart floorplan this home has previously been enjoyed for short term accommodation / Air BNB. With some slight renovations to the kitchenette / rear of the property, it would be a superb place to call home on a permanent basis, or simply continue to enjoy as a short term accommodation.
- Lovely Victorian features with leadlight front verandah & door, character hallway, high ceilings & baltic pine floorboards.
- Three large bedrooms containing reverse cycle heating & cooling in each of the rooms.
- Self-contained kitchenette zone is positioned in the lounge offering sink, storage & fridge space for the casual stay.
- Central CBD position so close to the restaurants - no need to cook!
- Large bathroom well equipped, plus a secondary toilet located in the laundry with storage.
- Handy side access off Havelock Street for car parking and room to add a carport if required.
- A back room has been utilised for convenient storage space.
- Only a stone's throw from all conveniences, 250m to Percy & Percy Cafe & 200m to the Lake View Hotel. 750m to Bendigo Health the Hospital & 1km to Lake Weeroona.
- Rear veranda with paving for alfresco entertaining in the cottage style garden.
- All of this on a smart allotment of 245 sq.m.
This property provides an excellent opportunity to purchase for first home buyers, downsizers & investors, all wanting to live in the heart of Bendigo. Blink and you will miss this outstanding opportunity.
First National Real Estate Tweed Sutherland
52 Mitchell Street
T 03 5440 9500
F 03 5443 6742
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.