3 2 1
An inspired vision becomes a breathtaking reality and with Bendigo’s market flourishing, you’ll need to be quick to have the privilege of calling this amazing residence your own. Flawlessly renovated with no expenses spared, this property brings a Palm Springs vibe to Bendigo.
• Floorplan comprises 3 bedrooms with main including ensuite, large open plan kitchen/meals and living area, separate bathroom and laundry facilities, and undercover off-street car parking.
• Complete internal and external modernisation with brand new quality appliances which include a split system reverse cycle heating/cooling unit, dishwasher, stove/oven, and also a combination washer/dryer unit. Gas heating for further comfort during the colder months.
• Premium inclusions and finish with beautifully polished concrete floors, quartz stone benchtops, amazing terrazzo vanity top and floor to ceiling porcelain cladding to bathrooms mixed in with contemporary fittings and feature niches.
• Beautifully landscaped grounds with spacious external yard areas providing a scenic setting with an attractive mix of lawn areas and plants.
• Outstanding street appeal with stylish colour schemes, along with clever and creative themes that are evident to those with an eye for detail.
• Situated just a few minutes drive to Bendigo CBD, highly regarded schools, recreational facilities, shopping, and both of Bendigo’s hospitals.
This extraordinary renovation must be seen to truly appreciate what the owners have achieved in creating a project with an identity and character that will be appreciated for many years to come.
Also on the market:
Unit 1: Fully renovated 1 bedroom residence – sold.
Unit 2: Fully renovated 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence - $350,000 - $375,000
Short settlement and vacant possession available.
*Contact Bawa on 0402 206 745 to arrange an inspection of either property*