5 2 4
Located in the tightly held McIvor Hill precinct; privately set back on a serene 2195 sqm allotment surrounded by delightful established gardens, this substantial 1950’s family home offers diverse and flexible living incorporating self-contained 2-bedroom quarters currently providing additional income as Air B&B, ideal for large or extended families.
- 5 Bedrooms with private balcony off the main
- 3 Living areas including spacious lounge with mammoth open fireplace
- Light filled conservatory sunroom
- Separate study, detached studio/gymnasium, wine cellar
- Enclosed marble tiled patio with open fireplace
‘’A unique and special offering in one of Bendigo’s most sought after address, space and seclusion just minutes drive to Bendigo C.B.D.’’