6 2 8
This is a warm and welcoming home that has been the place for many happy memories.
The home consists of 6 bedrooms all with built in robes and beautiful garden views. Two bedrooms also have built-in study nooks. The main bedroom has both his and hers walk in robes and ensuite. A full powder room and separate family bathroom services these additional bedrooms.
The property features four living areas, allowing all members of the family the space to enjoy, a large office leading off one of the living areas that is perfect for a fifth living space or home office. In the heart of the home is an updated open plan kitchen with masses of storage. The kitchen includes a large pantry and quality appliances. The meals and living area with solid fuel heating and reverse cycle cooling complete this area and flow out to the covered entertaining areas.
The large paved entertaining area overlooks lawns, established gardens and a solar heated magnesium pool. The children will be entertained with their own play area including cubby and lawn. There is further shedding including chicken coop and dog yard just outside the house yard.
• Large main bedroom with impressive walk in robe and ensuite
• Formal and informal living and dining areas
• Sunken private sitting room
• Built in robes to all the other 5 bedrooms
• Solid fuel heating in family room
• Large kitchen with generous storage and counter space
• Large rumpus room with three phase power
• Ducted Evaporative cooling
• Established gardens
• Solar heated in-ground swimming pool
• 5 bay carport with enclosed workshop/machinery shed
• Large undercover entertaining area
• 5KW solar panels
With easy access to primary and secondary schools, shops, medical practitioners and a bus stop just down the street, everything is at your doorstep.
Step out the backdoor and you are on the O’Keefe rail trail which offers many walking and cycling adventures for the family.
This large family friendly home is move in ready. Ideally located within minutes to all modern conveniences but far enough away to have a country feel and the privacy that comes with acreage.
6 2 8
Property Type - House
Land Area - 4.6 acres
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Hot Water Electric
Pool (In Ground)
Magnesium In ground Swimming Pool