3 2 2
This modern open plan home is positioned in a quiet court overlooking Kangaroo flat. From the wide entry hall to the polished timber floorboards and square set cornice this house has a spacious feel. The main bedroom has a large walk through wardrobe and light filled ensuite. The remaining 2 bedrooms have walk in robes. There is a large walk in linen press and large laundry. The kitchen is the heart of the home with a butler’s pantry, plumbed fridge space and large island bench. The open plan kitchen lounge dining open onto a large polished concrete patio with views back towards Bendigo.
This home has been designed and built for convenience and comfort. With a gas log fire in the lounge and zoned ducted refrigerated cooling and ducted gas heating, year-round comfort is assured. A ducted vacuum system makes life easy. The large garage has roller door access to the back yard with a huge storage room under the house.
• Large main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Second bathroom with spa bath
• Two separate living areas
• Polished tiled floors
• Open plan kitchen, meals & living area
• Large open kitchen with butler’s pantry
• Ducted zoned refrigerated cooling
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted Vacuum system
• Walk in linen
• Double garage with auto door with rear roller access to yard
• Established lawns and landscaping
• Large under cover storage
• Solar panels
Located within minutes to Kangaroo Flat shops, train station, restaurants, schools and sporting facilities. This home offers all the creature comforts in a quiet and elevated position.