4 2 1
Positioned perfectly in the blue chip location of Barkly Street and directly across the road from Catherine McCauley College is this solid, four bedroom, late 1920’s Californian Bungalow.
Typical of its era, the home features large bedrooms & living areas, polished Baltic pine timber floors, leadlight windows, decorative cornices and ceiling roses
• Master bedroom is light and bright with original fireplace, built in robes and a newly renovated ensuite.
• Bedroom 2 & 3 have built in robes and Bed 4 with access to two-way main bathroom.
• Living area with bay window and open fireplace.
• Bed 3 with built in robes can double as a separate dining space, with a maids servery through to the galley timber kitchen. Kitchen with gas cooktop and electric wall oven plus dishwasher.
• Vestibule space fit for a laundry steps outside to the rear which will lead you to the cellar.
Beautifully landscaped gardens features the secret garden sitting area under pergola…a wonderful space to enjoy a afternoon vino or entertainers area.
Location is key, minutes walking to the View Street Arts Precinct, QEO, some of Bendigo’s finest eateries and restaurants and main shopping mall.