5 2 4
Sitting on a magnificent 2,800m2 allotment overlooking Bendigo, with panoramic views of One Tree Hill and Mt Alexander, this impressive home is what you have been searching for.
Located within walking distance to St John of God Hospital, restaurants and Bendigo CBD this amazing property comes with unlimited potential and an abundance of space for entertaining and the lifestyle often dreamt of.
Constructed with a northerly aspect taking full advantage of winter sun and warmth, this home comprises 5 stunning bedrooms, (the main with walk in robe, spa bath and bidet to ensuite) and further 2 bedrooms with walk in robes, remainders with built in robes.
With raked ceilings to the formal living area and a separate informal living area upstairs, plus an entire downstairs 20 plus squares that is ready for you to complete and personalise. The home is a large family home with future potential of dual living.
The large contemporary kitchen boasts ample storage with walk in pantry, electric cooktop and under bench stove. The open plan kitchen flows to the dining and informal lounge through to a huge deck. This is where you will see the true beauty of this property. From here you look over your landscaped oasis. With terraced gardens established trees and large shedding this will become your sanctuary.
• Large main bedroom with walk in robes and ensuite
• Three separate living areas
• Walk in robes to 2 bedrooms with built in to remaining
• Ducted vacuum
• Raked ceiling to formal lounge
• Space for lift in Euro Laundry
• Large timber deck
• Ducted gas heating
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 3 Phase power
• Double garage with auto door
• Rainwater Tanks x 4
• 6m x 10m shed/workshop with 3 phase power, concrete floor and auto door
• Potential subdivision (STCA)
• Established trees and terraced gardens
Located within walking distance to St John of God Hospital and both Primary and Secondary schools.
Close proximity to Bendigo CBD sporting fields and View Street Precinct.