Sold for $570,000
5 Patricia Court
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac and only 5 minutes to Bendigo CBD, St John of God Hospital, Supermarket, Early Learning Centre and Primary Schools is this brick veneer three-bedroom home.
Do not let the outside of this home deceive you! A 1980’s brick veneer home from the outside but a contemporary fully renovated and brand-new home on the inside.
- Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe while the other 2 bedrooms have built in robes
- Large lounge with adjoining sitting area/dining or study
- Spacious kitchen with timber look vinyl planks with all brand new cabinetry and appliances including electric cooktop and under bench oven and dishwasher with a large walk in pantry
- Main bathroom is tiled with a bath, vanity and shower plus a separate powder room.
- Evaporative cooling throughout the main living areas of the home, ceiling fans in the bedrooms and gas heating in lounge and kitchen
- Outside is a blank canvas, all on approx. 630m2 with garden shed, undercover pergola area, single lock up garage, and single carport.
Absolutely neat as a pin, this home is ready for its new owner to move in and reap the rewards of a modern home
0459 990 399