16 Isabella Grove
From the beautiful street appeal, right through to the fantastic location within a quiet street, this home is welcoming and inviting. Stepping inside, you will love the honey coloured floorboards and the wide hallway flowing beautifully through the home.
At the front of the home you will find the large main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe and across the hall the large formal lounge which enjoys the afternoon light.
Stepping further, you will be surprised by the openness of the large kitchen, second living area and meals area which all enjoy an abundance of natural light and a welcoming view of the backyard.
The large open kitchen offers stainless appliances, a large fridge space and huge walk in pantry. The remaining three bedrooms all have built in robes and are positioned to the rear of the home and are serviced by a large family bathroom.
The private backyard is fully fenced with a great undercover entertaining area and has established trees with no rear neighbours in sight. This is a welcoming family home in an ideal location, don’t miss this opportunity.
• 9’ Ceilings
• Large main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
• Large laundry with ample storage and covered access from garage
• Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
• Polished floorboards
• Two living areas
• Fantastic open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and wide fridge space
No open times currently available
Director & Licensed Estate Agent
0419 544 251
16 Isabella Grove
... Ducted Gas Heating
• Ducted Evaporative Air Conditioning
• Reverse cycle split system in the main living area
• Fully fenced yard with vehicle access through garage
• Double garage
• Large covered entertaining area
• Raised garden beds
• Irrigation system to gardens
• 5,000 gallon rainwater tank
Located close to local primary and secondary schools, park, sporting oval and Kennington village shopping centre, this property is a must to inspect.