A stunning example of the period, built in 1937 by the Crawford family which has been lovingly restored with savoured original features and modern luxuries throughout. Adjoining Lake Tom Thumb reserve this loved character filled home is priced to sell.
- Double entry hall, 3 bedrooms, 10ft decorative ceilings, leadlight bay windows
- Stunning original kitchen complete with working Art Deco stove and separate dining room
- Sunroom/vestibule & a renovated bathroom with claw foot bath
- 2 gas log fires, r/c split system, polished hardwood re-stumped floors
- Original single garage with auto doors, new double Colorbond shed/workshop, low maintenance 591 sqm allotment
A labour of love with sourced features collected over time to compliment the home - A unique and very special offering.