A rare opportunity to acquire this much loved and elegant Victorian-era residence has arrived. After 67 years of precious memories and ownership, the property will soon change hands to a lucky purchaser.
- Comprises 3 bedrooms, kitchen/meals area, formal lounge, sunroom and a recently updated bathroom.
- Additional attributes include a front deck with bullnose verandah, high ceilings with decorative features, and various heating and cooling options.
- Exceptional 30.5m street frontage provides excellent scope for further development (subject to council approval).
- Large workshop and undercover car accommodation are further improvements on the 1293m2 allotment.
- Local primary school and recreational facilities are within a few minutes walk, while Woolworths supermarket, hospital, and the Bendigo CBD are just a short drive away.
The highly sought after position and the substantial land component are key features which will attract builders, developers and investors to the site. There may also be significant interest from homeowners who appreciate this popular period style, with abundant space for further shedding, caravans, trailers or boats.