Immersed in character is this three bedroom home in one of Bendigo's premier locations in the highly sought after Hospital precinct. This is an absolute must to inspect with a smart floorplan this home has previously been enjoyed for short term accommodation / Air BNB. With some slight renovations to the kitchenette / rear of the property, it would be a superb place to call home on a permanent basis, or simply continue to enjoy as a short term accommodation.
- Lovely Victorian features with leadlight front verandah & door, character hallway, high ceilings & baltic pine floorboards.
- Three large bedrooms containing reverse cycle heating & cooling in each of the rooms.
- Self-contained kitchenette zone is positioned in the lounge offering sink, storage & fridge space for the casual stay.
- Central CBD position so close to the restaurants - no need to cook!
- Large bathroom well equipped, plus a secondary toilet located in the laundry with storage.
- Handy side access off Havelock Street for car parking and room to add a carport if required.
- A back room has been utilised for convenient storage space.
- Only a stone's throw from all conveniences, 250m to Percy & Percy Cafe & 200m to the Lake View Hotel. 750m to Bendigo Health the Hospital & 1km to Lake Weeroona.
- Rear veranda with paving for alfresco entertaining in the cottage style garden.
- All of this on a smart allotment of 245 sq.m.
This property provides an excellent opportunity to purchase for first home buyers, downsizers & investors, all wanting to live in the heart of Bendigo. Blink and you will miss this outstanding opportunity.