This comfortable home offers a totally captivating corner allotment with a north facing facade and elevated views. Equally charming interior highlighting the significant opportunity presented with Amazing outlook to Bendigo's famous Gothic Cathedral.
- Spacious corner allotment, proudly positioned on Rowan & Vine Street (791 sq.m).
- Prized Blue Chip tightly held CBD position to Girton Grammar, Catholic College, Inner city living where your address will impress.
- High 12ft ceilings, Baltic pine floorboards, open fireplace & ornate fireplace, defining the period character throughout
- Ideal to enjoy in its current form or enhance & improve as you wish. Note architectural plans are available for those looking at this as an opportunity to extend with a significant & striking renovation.
- Split systems in each of the three large bedrooms, ducted gas heating is also throughout.
Imagine life residing within Bendigo's treasured location. Just moments from the charm and convenience inner city living offers. With the arts precinct, view street, shops, hotels, cafes & restaurants, QEO, sporting & arts facilities, Rosalind park & the city just a stroll away.