4 Niemann Street Bendigo
Graceful “Gruyere” - A Private Paradise on 2389m2
Showcasing exquisite period elegance, and set on an elevated allotment comprising two Titles, with established gardens that create a private park-like setting, is this substantial property, located only 250m walk to Bendigo's new hospital.
- Two separate Titles to be offered as a whole incorporating 4 Niemann Street (residence on 1212m2) and an adjoining allotment (189A Arnold Street - 1177m2 which is currently made up of stunning gardens and established plants).
- Residence comprises 4 bedrooms with main including ensuite and walk in robe, open plan kitchen/meals and living area, formal lounge, additional sitting area, 4 toilets, plus spacious main bathroom.
- The extension/deck area was a master craftsman finished project, including quality kitchen with marble finish, premium appliances, and stunning, wide recycled Jarrah floorboards.
- Further attributes include thermostat controlled hydronic heating throughout, ducted cooling, open fireplaces, beautiful lead lighting, solar power, electronic entry gates, and electric external awnings.
- Multipurpose studio/cottage offers two levels of additional space, including modern kitchenette and bathroom facilities.
- Access to the second Title (off Arnold Street) provides a significant parcel of land that can be explored for townhouse development (STCA).
You'll rarely need a car with easy access to the Bendigo CBD, Ulumbarra Theatre, shopping, cafe's/restaurants, schools and a variety of recreational and entertainment facilities. Bendigo's world class, new $630 million hospital is also only a few mins walk away.
*Special note: An additional property adjoining this property, known as Tilly's Cottage at 183 Arnold Street, Bendigo is also on the market separately. Please call Bawa to discuss this additional option if you're interested in the development aspect of 4 Niemann Street, Bendigo*
First National Real Estate Tweed Sutherland
52 Mitchell Street
T 03 5440 9500
F 03 5443 6742
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.